Opened in April, 2021
the Table Public House is an extension of the work of the Table Urban Farm. It is a physical location that serves craft coffee, beer, cocktails, and wine. As it expands, the Public House will also add food education opportunities, along with a limited food menu with an emphasis on the highest quality of ingredients.
Located at 2190 S. Platte River Dr. in a former VFW building on the South Platte River, the Table Public House is a destination for nourishment, community, and grace.
TOGETHER WE HAVE:
Donated more than 20,000 pounds of food to food banks, shelters and other programs
Distributed food to more than 600 households in need, via 120 veggie bike outings
Hosted 10 farm-to-table dinners, reaching more than 160 people
Held 7 Croptoberfest parties, sharing harvested food with more than 1000 people
Gathered weekly community groups, investing in relationships with more than 200 neighbors
Every dollar spent at the Table Public House supports our work in the community!
- Helps sponsor a demonstration kitchen, allowing us to teach classes for the community.
- Increases our farm-to-table dinner frequency, with room for even more people.
- Enables a central gathering space for the community for large neighborhood events, Table worship gatherings, soup nights and celebrations.
- Creates long-term financial sustainability.
- Helps cover the lease of our permanent home, with the intention to purchase.